Education and Training
- Certified Enneagram Consultant in the Narrative Tradition, EPTP
- M.F.A. in Acting, University of California, San Diego
B.F.A. with Honors in Theatre, New York University's Tisch School of the Arts
Continuing Education Workshops
- EANT 2013 Annual Conference: The Bridges to Integration
- Somatic Awareness Practice with Marion Gilbert and Terry Saracino
- Growing Ourselves in Healthy Relationships with David Daniels, MD and Sandra Smith, M.Div.
- The Enneagram: Mining our Resource Points with Sandra Smith, M. Div.
- Journey to Our Deeper Selves: The Enneagram and Daily Practice with Sandra Smith, M. Div.
- Enneagram Types and Reactivity with Sandra Smith, M. Div.
- Introductory Enneagram Workshop with Sandra Smith, M. Div.
- Committed Impulse with Josh Pais
Have patience with everything unresolved and try to love the questions themselves as if they were locked rooms or books written in a very foreign language. Don't search for the answers, which could not be given to you now, because you would not be able to live them. And the point is, to live everything. Live the questions now. Perhaps then, someday far in the future, you will gradually, without even noticing it, live your way into the answer.
-"Letters to a Young Poet" by Rainer Maria Rilke